Thursday, February 2, 2012

Things I miss about America


I'm learning to love this country more and more each day, but that is not to say that there aren't things I miss about home.

Here's a list of the first ten things that popped into my head when thinking about what I miss about the good ol U.S. of A.

1) Being able to communicate effectively
2) Spicy food
3) My bed
4) American TV (I know shocking, but I really would just sometimes like to go on ABC family and watch oldie-but-goodie movies...and cheesy shows)
5) Being able to enjoy my classes
6) Korean food
7) Knowing what I'm ordering at a restaurant
8) Being able to text and call people without worrying about my saldos, or how much I loaded onto my pay-as-you-go phone
9) Getting to class by walking at most 15 minutes
10) And of course, my friends, my church, my family. I don't mean to write this as an afterthought. It almost should just be assumed that they/you guys are sorely sorely sorely missed. Everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment