Sunday, March 4, 2012

Let's get to know me part 2

I don't know if you have noticed, but I don't put pictures of myself on this blog.  This is in fact NOT because I don't like the way I look (I mean, the girl has her insecurities, but it ain't that severe!) It's more like there's only so much I want to share with the whole world.  My apologies, but I make small attempts to be safe on the internet.

I try and be honest with my thoughts and my adventures (granted, there is censorship and filtration), but I don't want everyone to know what I look like.  I mean, I have had my weird run-ins with strangers on the metro already. ;)

But in order to compensate for this, I decided to write another post about me like this one.
1) I ask a lot of questions. One time my 3rd grade teacher during a parent-teacher conference told my parents that I ask so many questions that she has a hard time getting through lessons.

2) Legit, I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Don't mess with me. JK, it's been years since I've kicked someone, so I don't know how handy this black belt will be if I were to be in a life-threatening situation.

3) On the topic of physical violence, I kind of always wanted to punch someone in the face. I know it's supposed to hurt your hand a lot, but I want to know a) what prompts someone to punch someone in the face of all places, and b) if there is any satisfaction in doing so.

4) My favorite book is A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. A classic. Whenever I would feel crummy, I'd pull this book off my shelf, and read through it in a couple of hours. Never fails to make me feel a little chipper.

5) I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life. I lie. I know I want to do something that I really enjoy and that will make an impact in others' lives, but that's about all I got.  God, You're going to take care of me, right?! Well, I'm banking on You, and Your providence! :D

Maybe this type of post will become a regular thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment